- Why study in Malaysia?
- What is the education system in Malaysia?
- What are the Top Universities in Malaysia?
- What are Popular Courses among students in Malaysia?
- What are the Eligibility requirements in Malaysia?
- What is the Application Management Process for Universities in Malaysia?
- What is the Visa Management Process in Malaysia?
- What are the Part-Time opportunities for international students in Malaysia?
- What are the Stay Back Options for students in Malaysia?
- Which are the Emerging Sectors in Malaysia?
- Which industries in Malaysia have Skill Shortages?
- What is the climate of Malaysia?
- What is the social environment in Malaysia?
- Describe the Demographics and Ethnicity in Malaysia?
- What is the technological environment in Malaysia?
- What is the political environment in Malaysia?
- What Language is spoke in Malaysia?
- Can I stay in Malaysia after completing my studies?
- What is the cost of living in Malaysia?
As we navigate through these challenging times, our primary aim is to service our community and to ensure your safety.
To protect the wellbeing of our student, university, and people community, we introduced a digital infrastructure last year, and we now seamlessly connect with all our communities online!
If you want to connect or to discuss anything related to your Global Ed, Learning, or Mobility journey, you can schedule a meeting with us and all of these bookings will be done virtually now!
Once you've sent us your info, we will send you a link so you can log in for your slot!
Do note that there are no walk-ins at the moment - since we value your safety more than anything else. You can log on to the student portal to connect with us.