- What is the SAT Exam?
- What is the structure of the SAT Exam?
- Who is required to take the SAT Exam?
- Which countries accept SAT scores?
- Are there different SAT Exams available for students to take?
- What are the subject-areas tested in the SAT?
- What is considered as a good score in the SAT?
- What is a good time to take the SAT?
- How are the Verbal and Quantitative Sections of the SAT marked?
- How much time do I need to prepare for the SAT?
- What is your coaching schedule for the SAT?
As we navigate through these challenging times, our primary aim is to service our community and to ensure your safety.
To protect the wellbeing of our student, university, and people community, we introduced a digital infrastructure last year, and we now seamlessly connect with all our communities online!
If you want to connect or to discuss anything related to your Global Ed, Learning, or Mobility journey, you can schedule a meeting with us and all of these bookings will be done virtually now!
Once you've sent us your info, we will send you a link so you can log in for your slot!
Do note that there are no walk-ins at the moment - since we value your safety more than anything else. You can log on to the student portal to connect with us.