- What is your Teaching Methodology for preparing the GRE
- What is the objective of the Quantitative Reasoning Section in the GRE?
- What is the objective of the AWA Section in the GRE?
- What is the objective of Verbal Section in the GRE exam?
- What are the important tips that should be kept in mind before taking the GRE?
- What is considered as a good score in the GRE?
- What is the structure and format of the GRE?
- What is the GRE?
As we navigate through these challenging times, our primary aim is to service our community and to ensure your safety.
To protect the wellbeing of our student, university, and people community, we introduced a digital infrastructure last year, and we now seamlessly connect with all our communities online!
If you want to connect or to discuss anything related to your Global Ed, Learning, or Mobility journey, you can schedule a meeting with us and all of these bookings will be done virtually now!
Once you've sent us your info, we will send you a link so you can log in for your slot!
Do note that there are no walk-ins at the moment - since we value your safety more than anything else. You can log on to the student portal to connect with us.