- Why US ?
- Why study in the US?
- What is the Education System in the US?
- What are the Top Universities in the US?
- What are the popular Courses in the US?
- What are the exams required for studying in US
- What is the Application Process for US universities?
- What is the Visa Management Process in the US?
- What are the part-Time Job opportunities available to students studying in the US?
- What are the Stay Back Options available to students studying in the US?
- Which are the Emerging Sectors in the US?
- What are the skills Shortages in the US?
- How is the climate of USA?
- How much does it cost to study in the US?
- Can I study in USA for free?
- Is studying in the US expensive?
- Which course is best for a job in USA?
- Why do international students’ study in the US?
- How can I study in USA after 12th?
- Which IT course is in demand in USA?
- Which courses are in demand in USA?
As we navigate through these challenging times, our primary aim is to service our community and to ensure your safety.
To protect the wellbeing of our student, university, and people community, we introduced a digital infrastructure last year, and we now seamlessly connect with all our communities online!
If you want to connect or to discuss anything related to your Global Ed, Learning, or Mobility journey, you can schedule a meeting with us and all of these bookings will be done virtually now!
Once you've sent us your info, we will send you a link so you can log in for your slot!
Do note that there are no walk-ins at the moment - since we value your safety more than anything else. You can log on to the student portal to connect with us.