- Why study in the UK?
- What are the Top Universities in the UK?
- What are Popular Courses among students in the UK?
- What are the exams required to study in the UK?
- What is the Application Process for UK universities?
- What is the Visa Management Process of the UK?
- What are the Part-Time Job options available for students in the UK?
- Which are the Emerging Sectors in the UK?
- Which sectors have Skill Shortages in the UK?
- What are the benefits of studying in the UK?
- Is IELTS required for UK?
- Are UK qualifications recognized globally?
- How much does it cost to study in the UK?
- Are there any scholarships available?
- What is the duration of the programs in UK?
- How do I find out about university rankings?
As we navigate through these challenging times, our primary aim is to service our community and to ensure your safety.
To protect the wellbeing of our student, university, and people community, we introduced a digital infrastructure last year, and we now seamlessly connect with all our communities online!
If you want to connect or to discuss anything related to your Global Ed, Learning, or Mobility journey, you can schedule a meeting with us and all of these bookings will be done virtually now!
Once you've sent us your info, we will send you a link so you can log in for your slot!
Do note that there are no walk-ins at the moment - since we value your safety more than anything else. You can log on to the student portal to connect with us.