- What is the IELTS Exam?
- Reasons for taking the IELTS exam
- Whats a good IELTS score !
- Tips and Strategies to Master IELTS Listening – Important Points to Remember
- IELTS Academic vs IELTS General Training:What is right for me!
- How much time is needed to prepare for IELTS, PTE, TOEFL?
- Scoring Differences in IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training
- What is a good score for different English Language Test!
- Till when is my score valid !
- When is the right time to re-attempt.
- Reasons for taking PTE
- PTE - Scoring and Sending Scores to Institutions
- Registration for the English Language Tests
- Before you start with us!
- Why is the IELTS Exam required?
- What are the types of IELTS?
- IELTS vs TOEFL. What is the difference?
- What is the eligibility for IELTS?
- What is the age limit to appear for the IELTS exam?
As we navigate through these challenging times, our primary aim is to service our community and to ensure your safety.
To protect the wellbeing of our student, university, and people community, we introduced a digital infrastructure last year, and we now seamlessly connect with all our communities online!
If you want to connect or to discuss anything related to your Global Ed, Learning, or Mobility journey, you can schedule a meeting with us and all of these bookings will be done virtually now!
Once you've sent us your info, we will send you a link so you can log in for your slot!
Do note that there are no walk-ins at the moment - since we value your safety more than anything else. You can log on to the student portal to connect with us.