- Why study in Canada?
- What are the Top Universities in Canada?
- What are the popular courses in Canada?
- What are the eligibility criteria for international students to get into Canadian institutions?
- What is the Application Management Process for Canadian Universities?
- What is the Visa Management Process in Canada?
- Can students work part-time while studying in Canada?
- Which are the Emerging Sectors in Canada?
- What are the skills Shortages in Canada?
As we navigate through these challenging times, our primary aim is to service our community and to ensure your safety.
To protect the wellbeing of our student, university, and people community, we introduced a digital infrastructure last year, and we now seamlessly connect with all our communities online!
If you want to connect or to discuss anything related to your Global Ed, Learning, or Mobility journey, you can schedule a meeting with us and all of these bookings will be done virtually now!
Once you've sent us your info, we will send you a link so you can log in for your slot!
Do note that there are no walk-ins at the moment - since we value your safety more than anything else. You can log on to the student portal to connect with us.