- Why is Australia a popular destination?
- What is the Education System in Australia?
- What are the top Universities of Australia?
- What are the popular courses in Australia ?
- What is the eligibility criteria for international students to get into Australian Institutions?
- What is the Application Management Process for Australian Universities?
- What is the Visa Management Process in Australia?
- What are the part -time opportunities for International students in Australia
- What are the emerging sectors in Australia ?
- What are the skill shortages in Australia ?
- What is the Political environment in Australia ?
- What is the International student Population in Australia?
- How much does it cost to study in Australia?
- Is it expensive to study in Australia?
- Can I study in Australia for free?
- What is the age limit for applying for a student visa in Australia?
- Can you stay in Australia after study?
- Which jobs are in demand in Australia?
- What are the highest paying jobs in Australia?
- Can I bring my family to Australia on a student visa?
- Is 100k a year a good salary in Australia?
As we navigate through these challenging times, our primary aim is to service our community and to ensure your safety.
To protect the wellbeing of our student, university, and people community, we introduced a digital infrastructure last year, and we now seamlessly connect with all our communities online!
If you want to connect or to discuss anything related to your Global Ed, Learning, or Mobility journey, you can schedule a meeting with us and all of these bookings will be done virtually now!
Once you've sent us your info, we will send you a link so you can log in for your slot!
Do note that there are no walk-ins at the moment - since we value your safety more than anything else. You can log on to the student portal to connect with us.