- How would I find out about the TC Global Services during the GEI?
- Would I be able to get information on the TC Global Services during the GEIs?
- What other services do you offer during the GEIs?
- Do I have to register individually for each of the university that I wish to visit during the GEI?
- How would I know which universities are participating in the GEI?
- Do you also invite your non-partner universities to attend GEIs?
- Are there any country-specific GEIs?
- Which universities participate in the GEIs?
- How would I benefit from attending an open session?
- Who can attend open sessions?
- Who conducts open sessions?
- What are open sessions?
- What student profiles are the universities looking for?
- How can I shortlist Universities to meet based on my profile?
- How do I know which Universities to meet?
- What documents would I require to bring on the day of the GEI?
- Who all can attend a GEI?
- How is attending a GEI beneficial for me?
- What are the timings and schedule for GEIs?
- What is the process/agenda of GEIs?
- Can I attend multiple GEIs?
- Is there a registration fee to attend a GEI?
- Which cities do you organise GEIs in?
- What is a GEI? How do I register for GEI?
As we navigate through these challenging times, our primary aim is to service our community and to ensure your safety.
To protect the wellbeing of our student, university, and people community, we introduced a digital infrastructure last year, and we now seamlessly connect with all our communities online!
If you want to connect or to discuss anything related to your Global Ed, Learning, or Mobility journey, you can schedule a meeting with us and all of these bookings will be done virtually now!
Once you've sent us your info, we will send you a link so you can log in for your slot!
Do note that there are no walk-ins at the moment - since we value your safety more than anything else. You can log on to the student portal to connect with us.