- What is the schedule for university visits? / Which Universities will be visiting?
- How can I reschedule my invite in case I am unable to attend a University visit?
- Which documents do I need to bring with me in order to meet with a university?
- What are the benefits of attending a university visit?
- Who can attend university visits?
- Do you have country-specific university visits?
- Who will I be meeting at a University Visit?
- How is a University Visit different from meeting a Relationship Manager?
As we navigate through these challenging times, our primary aim is to service our community and to ensure your safety.
To protect the wellbeing of our student, university, and people community, we introduced a digital infrastructure last year, and we now seamlessly connect with all our communities online!
If you want to connect or to discuss anything related to your Global Ed, Learning, or Mobility journey, you can schedule a meeting with us and all of these bookings will be done virtually now!
Once you've sent us your info, we will send you a link so you can log in for your slot!
Do note that there are no walk-ins at the moment - since we value your safety more than anything else. You can log on to the student portal to connect with us.