- Do universities also organise their own pre-departure events?
- Is there is a registration fee to attend a pre-departure event?
- Do you conduct country-specific Pre-Departures or University-specific Pre-Departures?
- Can I attend more than one pre-departure event?
- Can parents of the students also attend a pre-departure event?
- In which cities do you conduct pre-departure events?
- How do I register for a Pre-Departure event?
- What is a Pre-Departure event? How is a pre-departure event useful for the student?
As we navigate through these challenging times, our primary aim is to service our community and to ensure your safety.
To protect the wellbeing of our student, university, and people community, we introduced a digital infrastructure last year, and we now seamlessly connect with all our communities online!
If you want to connect or to discuss anything related to your Global Ed, Learning, or Mobility journey, you can schedule a meeting with us and all of these bookings will be done virtually now!
Once you've sent us your info, we will send you a link so you can log in for your slot!
Do note that there are no walk-ins at the moment - since we value your safety more than anything else. You can log on to the student portal to connect with us.