- Why study in France?
- What is the education system in the country?
- What are the Top Universities in France?
- What are the popular courses in France?
- What are the eligibility criteria for international students to get into French institutions?
- What is the Application Management Process for French Universities?
- What is the Visa Management Process in France?
- Can students work part-time while studying in France?
- Which are the Emerging Sectors in France?
- What are the skill shortages in France?
- What is the climate of France?
- What is the economic outlook of the country?
- What is the demographic profile of the country?
- What is the technological landscape of the country?
- What is the political environment in France?
As we navigate through these challenging times, our primary aim is to service our community and to ensure your safety.
To protect the wellbeing of our student, university, and people community, we introduced a digital infrastructure last year, and we now seamlessly connect with all our communities online!
If you want to connect or to discuss anything related to your Global Ed, Learning, or Mobility journey, you can schedule a meeting with us and all of these bookings will be done virtually now!
Once you've sent us your info, we will send you a link so you can log in for your slot!
Do note that there are no walk-ins at the moment - since we value your safety more than anything else. You can log on to the student portal to connect with us.