Students aspiring to study abroad often find it hard to select the country and the university matching their interests and budget. However, if a student is willing to experience quality education with affordable tuition fees, then New Zealand is a fast emerging and an ideal study destination for them. Also, New Zealand is growing enormously in terms of research and development. Moreover, the universities of New Zealand are globally recognized and they cater to the personal needs of the student in the class.
Overall the benefit of studying in New Zealand are as follows
● Educational degrees and courses in New Zealand have global recognition.
● Globally recognized universities with state of art facilities.
● Quality higher education system: New Zealand’s higher education programs are well known for their quality of teaching and advanced facilities
● Safe and friendly environment
● Lower tuition fees and living expenses compared to other western countries.
● Part-time employment opportunities: Students can work part-time up to 20 hours per week while studying.
● Post-study work permit: International students can apply for the post-study work visa for up to 3 years depending upon the level of qualifications as per NZQF.