Some of the highest-paid job in Germany is as follows:
- Investment Banker: The investment banking professionals can earn around €150,000 (£126,802) in their first year of employment.
- Medicine and Dentistry: The average annual pay is around €79,538.
- Sales Manager: Experienced professionals can earn as much €134,000 (£113,266) per year.
- IT specialist: the average annual salary of an IT professional is around €66,000 (£55,744) a year. With an adequate amount of experience in the IT sector, they can even earn more.
- Lawyer: Lawyers typically earn around €40,000 (£33,795) a year. Their salary can also be on the higher side to €74,013 in case they are hired by large law firms.
- Industrial Engineering: This degree pays a staggering €70,288 per year.