Australia is known for having a great reputation for higher education all across the globe . It has one of the world’s largest percentages of higher education qualified students with a very high literacy and education rates. It offers a world class education system with high quality of education at fair tuition fees.
There is no age limit to apply for a student visa in Australia. You can apply for Student Visa Subclass 500 before you turn 50 years of age. With it you can spend up to 5 years living and studying in Australia. You can work in Australia for almost 20 hours per week. If you want to migrate to Australia on a student visa, you need to check the student requirements for Visa Subclass 500. Shared below are the references-
- First requirement will be getting a Confirmation of Enrollment(COE)
- Enrollment in the Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance is a must.
- An adequate score of English Proficiency Test is a must.
- You will have to qualify the Genuine Temporary Entrant(GTE) criteria.
- If the above necessities are fulfilled for the visa and required documents are submitted then there is hardly any chance of the refusal.