Australia is known for having a great reputation for higher education all across the globe . It has one of the world’s largest percentages of higher education qualified students with a very high literacy and education rates. It offers a world class education system with high quality of education at fair tuition fees.
There is no age limit to apply for a student visa in Australia. You can apply for Student Visa Subclass 500 before you turn 50 years of age. With it you can spend upto 5 years living and studying in Australia. You can work in Australia for almost 20 hours per week. If you want to migrate to Australia on a student visa, you need to check the student requirements for Visa Subclass 500. Shared below are the references-
- First requirement will be getting a Confirmation of Enrollment(COE).
- Enrollment in the Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance is a must.
- An adequate score of English Proficiency Test is a must.
- You will have to qualify the Genuine Temporary Entrant(GTE) criteria.
- If the above necessities are fulfilled for the visa and required documents are submitted then there is hardly any chance of the refusal.
Please get in touch with our Relationships team for more information.