Top Universities and Institutes in Italy
Italy is known for its rich collection of arts, culture, and literature from many different periods as well as a long tradition in numerous sports, both at the individual and team levels. Therefore, international students can enjoy a high and unique quality of life along with a welcoming atmosphere. In fact, the fields of design, architecture, fashion, applied sciences and arts lie at the forefront of Italy's domain of higher education. In fact, the Italian constitution guarantees the freedom of art, science, and teaching and ensures free and compulsory educational opportunities for all the children. Italy is home to a number of the world's oldest and prestigious universities. Some of the academically renowned institutions and universities of Italy are mentioned below
- University of Bologna: the University of Bologna is known to be one of the oldest universities in the Western world. The University of Bologna has Multiple campuses across Italy, ensuring the opportunity to learn and promote stable research activities throughout the region. The institution has five significant campuses located in Bologna, Cesena, Forlì, Ravenna, and Rimini. Apart from it, the university is also having campuses located in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Brussels, New York, and Shanghai.
- University of Milan: Milan is a very popular study destination for students who are willing to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate studies in fashion, art, and business. The main campus is situated in a historical complex called Ca’ Granda in the Milan city center. However some of the departments and facilities are also available outside the city center campus, but however within Milan namely Città Studi, Via Noto.
- University of Pisa: The University of Pisa is a public university with around 20 departments having a high reputation in research and development. High-level research centers are present in departments like agriculture, astrophysics, computer science, engineering, medicine, and veterinary medicine sectors.
- Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies: It is a special-statute public research university headquartered in Piazza Martiri Della Libertà, Pisa operating in the field of applied sciences.
- NABA(NUOVA ACCADEMIA DI BELLE ARTI): NABA reflects a multicultural environment with 4000 students from 70 countries on the campus.NABA has spent decades cultivating relationships with prestigious design companies and studios, and thereby all the students get the chance to work on real-world project briefs given by these companies.
- Istituto Marangoni: It is a very popular fashion, art, and design institute across the globe Headquartered in Milan, Italy.The institute has 80 years of history and success in training the top professionals of Fashion and Design. Apart from Italy, it is located in Paris, London, Mumbai, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Miami.
Apart from the above, Polimoda, Domus Academy, Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa, University of Florence, University of Padua, Vita-Salute San Raffaele University are also some of the popular universities and institutes in Italy.