New Zealand Universities have major intake in February and July and a minor intake in May, June, September, October, and November. The applications are done either Online through university and TC Global, or through Pen and Paper submissions.
Overall the following documents are required for Undergraduate and postgraduate admissions:
- Academic Records (10th,12th ): Mark-sheet / school leaving certificate for standards 10th&12th.For masters, transcripts of record and bachelor degree certificate is required for admission.
- English proficiency test (IELTS, PTE, TOEFL):If the course is taught in English and the student is not a native English speaker, he/she will be required to provide IELTS or TOEFL Overall band of 6-6.5 is required for New Zealand universities.
- Statement Of Purpose (SOP)-Every SOP should be unique as it portrays the picture of a student’s thought process as a person to the admission committee.
- Motivation letter: Some universities seek a motivation letter from the student With a motivation letter, universities expect the student to focus more on how the program to which they are applying relates to the students’ background and future goals.
- Copy of passport/Birth certificate
- Academic CV
- Financial documents (Proof of funds): Proof of funds to support the tuition fees and living expenses in New Zealand
- Letter of Recommendation(1-2): Most of the universities ask for 2-3 LORs for the admission process. LORs are an assessment of the student’s skill set and knowledge as certified by the teacher or immediate supervisor.Some universities also have a designated format of LORs which they sent directly to the referees via email. In such cases, the referees can submit the LOR’s directly via the link sent to them.
- Work experience details: For management programs like MBA, work experience plays a critical role and thereby at least 2-3 years of work experience is mandatory for pursuing MBA.
- A valid Health insurance
You can reach out to our Relationships team for more information.
The applications are done either Online through university and TC Global, or through Pen and Paper submissions.