A new era calls for a new medium to help educators, administrators, and learners to achieve academic learning goals. Speaking of which, TC Global Learning has adopted Moodle, one of the best open-source learning management systems. It enables us to help you achieve you desired English Language score as well as high Admissions Test score, and move closer to your dream of an international education. The software package has helped us create quality online courses that are designed to fit project needs like blended learning, distance education and flipped classrooms. We are now fully equipped to provide online coaching for IELTS, PTE, and TOEFL; and well as admissions tests like GRE, GMAT, SAT, and ACT.
Moodle makes access to all modules and online learning material on the platform an easy task for students at TC Global Learning. The advantage for students using the platform is that all presentations are broken down to smaller topic-based online courses such as reading, writing, listening, and speaking; so that they can quickly access the section they are looking for. The students also get to choose which topics they want to prioritize, to enhance their skill through practice questions.
When a student enrolls with us for English Language and/or test prep coaching, he or she gets complete access to the following throughout the duration of training:
- Classroom/Online coaching for 30 to 60 (one to three months) hours based on the type of class they enroll for
- A moodle Learning account (available post completion of course as well)
- Physical practice material
- Full length practice tests
- Personal doubt clearing sessions (available through moodle)
- Other resources based on student requirements
In terms of Moodle, the student has access to the following:
- Topic based presentations of all the classroom/online lessons.
- Strategy sheets for the exam day
- Access to nation-wide forum of peers and faculty members
- Videos on Tips and Tricks
- Access to schedule doubt clearing sessions online
- Solutions sheets for different practice questions
- Test Scores and Reports on test performance over the period of training
With the concept of flexibility of learning, we ensure that the student can learn at any time. Moodle also helps prepare students to experience an international learning environment, as most of the international universities use this platform for sharing information amongst its students.
TC Global learning, with its expertly skilled and well experienced faculty, always ensure that our students have all the resources required to achieve their target. To know more, and attend a demo session, please get in touch with our relationships team.