France is known for its great postgraduate programs in its private as well as public universities at nominal tuition fees. The French government has opened its doors for more and more international students who want to study in France. This has boosted international students in France and hence making France a well thought of option for higher education for international students.
It is mandatory to meet the eligibility criteria before applying for any courses in the French Universities.
For UG Courses in French Universities:
- The student should have a high school diploma or an equivalent degree.
- Students should have passed the University admission examination from the home country.
- Submission of the English language proficiency ( IELTS/ TOEFL) test scores is mandatory
For PG Courses in French universities:
- Students must have the relevant Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent degree.
- The students who are applying for the doctoral program must possess the master’s degree or relevant degree
- Scores of the standardized tests like GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc are required too.
Students are also required to submit academic certificates. These must be certified by the institution that granted the student’s current degree. After satisfying the eligibility criteria, an international student can go ahead with the university application process and then the student visa application process for the academic year.