GMAT is a unique and extremely popular examination amongst students for seeking admission into the globally recognized universities/business schools. It is a must for candidates to take the GMAT exams if they aspire to seek admission in graduate management programs like MBA, MS Finance, MS Business Analytics, or DBA (Ph.D. in Management Studies) at the business schools globally. More than 2000 business schools accept GMAT as a part of their entrance criteria for MBA and other management courses. Most of the popular business schools accept GMAT scores of 650 and above for MBA admission. Apart from the GMAT score, there are also other criteria which are of prime importance to secure a place in one of the reputed business school. The work experience plays a pivotal role as most of the business schools look for at least 2-3 years of work experience for MBA admission. Moreover, the Statement of Purpose is also crucial as it reflects the student’s thought process as a person to the admission committee. Let's look into some of the business schools which accept GMAT scores for MBA admission across the globe.
- Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business
- California State University - Los Angeles, School of Business and Economics
- Cornell University, Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management
- Bond University, Bond Business School
- La Trobe University
- Amity Business School
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade and many more.