Why psychometrics for organisation?
Psychometric assessments are based on scientific research. Using a logical method and appropriate cognitive tools, it measures the cognitive ability of the person. It is a good measure to assess an individual’s personality traits, characteristics and potential.
There are different types of assessments and different methods of evaluation. Based on needs of the company, relevant questionnaires and trainings are prepared to help in better engagement experience.
The way a person would come across during face to face interviews would differ from how he/she would act in a job role. Hence, to know whether a person is suited for the required job role, candidate needs to take an assessment test online during the hiring process. To get the best results, it is encouraged to be in the right frame of mind, and a healthy time investment is a must.
The report is useful for the company because
- Individuals and teams become more self-aware, and are therefore able to self-manage dysfunctional behavior.
- Helps human resource management in evaluating the candidate’s psychological well-being.
- Use of right psychometric assessments leads to a faster and more objective data set which can have a direct impact on Individual, Team and Organisation effectiveness with real time ROI.
- Management can gain insights into how certain employee may thrive better in a different role and take action accordingly.
- Decisions taken with psychometrics are more informed and also much more accurate, resulting in higher rate of success during recruitment process.
- It is easier to study and predict a person’s behavior in a certain situation. In order for the person to improve, and align with the values of the company, a constructive feedback is provided. It benefits both the individual as well as the
- With the use of psychometric tests, a better understanding of your team can be generated by understanding the differences on a personal and mental This leads to an increase in the job performance of each team member.
- Organizations can use data sets for predictive analysis to support strategic decision making for future resource allocation.
For improved productivity, better decisions, new talent management insights, or to take a psychometric test, contact us for a discussion.