Despite the uncertainty surrounding Brexit and its implications on the United Kingdom, recent economic data suggests that the unemployment rate in the UK is at it’s lowest today when compared with data for the last 45 years.
The UK economy is headed for a growth path, but that also means that the increase in demand for skilled professionals, which includes financial managers, healthcare professionals, social workers, engineers, app developers, etc. is just going to increase.
The top universities in the United Kingdom are well prepared in ensuring that these demands are met. Most top universities in the UK today ensure that the latest courses and programs offered will be supported by the latest curriculum, research, and other facilities to ensure that there is no shortage of skilled professionals in the United Kingdom.
Following is a snapshot of companies that hire in these sectors in the UK are
- In IT/Technology: Phoenix IT, Telicity group, Microfocus
- In Construction: Balfour Beatty Carillion, Kier Group
- In Fintech: Revolut FreeAgent, Funding Circle Monzo
- In Manufacturing: Unilever, Rio Tinto, GlaxoSmithKline, Anglo American, AstraZeneca
- In Data Protection: BT, PWC, Clearswift, SentryBay, Becrypt, AstraZeneca
- In Healthcare: Skin Analytics, Babylon Health, Cambridge Cognition
- In Engineering: Hilti GB, Renishaw, Babcock International, Jaguar Land Rover
Article is closed for comments.